söndag 8 juli 2007

End of Story.



Allright y'all.

I've been here for a week and tomorrow I'm going back to Sweden.
My time in Amsterdam has been interesting, it's a damn nice city with alot of cool and weird people, there's no doubt about the fact that there's alot of things to do here but I couldn't see myself living here.
It's too tight, it has way too many people living here(everywhere!), way too many bicycles, too dirty and the language is so strange. Not to mention the potheads, junkies and whores(sluts) that the streets are packed with. There are even people standing in the streets playing bagpipe begging for money?! This is a cool place to go to for partying and drinking good beer with a bunch of good friends and 1 week is good enough for me. Now it's time to go home and spend some time with my beautiful girlfriend before I go to the Arvikafestival(woho!). More about that later.

Photos from my trip can be found here.

Cheers!

Inga kommentarer: