onsdag 18 juli 2007

Back from Arvikafestivalen 2007!



Hey y'all!

It's been a while. But hey, wtf. Anyways, I'm back from the Arvikafestival, if you don't have any clue about what that is, click here.
It's the best festival there is. Electronic music all the way, just how I like it.
When I got back from Amsterdam I had one day to clean my clothes, buy food and get some alcohol before my departure the day after.
But now I'm back after 5 DAMN muddy and wet days, that's also been filled with superb music played by some of the worlds biggest and best artists.
I managed to see The Magic Numbers, Infected Mushroom, Pluxus, The tough alliance, Hocico, Frozen Plasma, Apotygma Berzerk, Rongfa and Slagsmålsklubben. Although I planned to see like 10 more but I fell asleep like 3 times per day because of the damn weather(and the mud!).

Now I'm looking forward to the Way out West festival that's coming up in August.
I'll keep the blog alive anyways with some fun stuffies that probably is coming up.

Thanks y'all!

Inga kommentarer: