tisdag 28 augusti 2007

Stuck at the airport.

Allrighty then, I'm back from another trip to London.

Right now I'm sitting at some computer I found on the Arlanda airport in Sweden.
I got back from London like 2 hours ago and I still have another 6 hours left until my train arrives.

Why am I here? I should've been home by now, yeah. Allrighty, I missed the plane home yesterday so I had to spend another night in London. No regrets tho!

On sunday me and my pal Dave went to the Get loaded in the park festival and saw The Go! Team, Mstrkrft and DJ Yoda. I was having a terrible hangover at that time so I couldn't appreciate that much tho, but it was great.

Anyways, we went from there(almost all out of cash), bought some more beer, took the tube to Dave's place and got fucking wasted, passed out and woke up at around 11:00 yesterday. We went up, had some breakfast, tied our shoes and went out, planning on getting to the airport in time.
We went to Tottenham to chill out before the flight, and we did. Got to the tube and realized that we only had 1 hour to get to the airport and we had 30 stations to go. And trust me, 30 stations is not possible to go in 1 hour. So we got on the train, came to Kings cross(11 stations) and went off, realizing it was impossible to get to the plane in time.

WOAH! We jumped off, got our asses to Nottinghill and got pretty fucking wasted again at the Carnival. The mother fekkin Carnival. That was like the most insane stuff I've been to.
Imagine 2 million people running around doing whatever they were doing, beer everywhere, people everywhere, THIRTY fucking sound systems playing the most wicked reggae/dub you can think of. And of course, there were people running around with like 3m long feathers on their head and all that crazy carnival stuff too. So, we got wasted again and went to Dan's house and passed out. We woked up a couple of hours later tho to the sound of Dan's parents singing out loud in the middle of the morning. We went up, got our asses to the airport, tried to buy some tickets but Hell no, we didn't have enough money. So we had to go from the airport to some other place, like 5 stations away, to get some more cash.

And we did. We got some cash and ate some cheeseburgers, went to the airport, bought my ticket for £260 and there I was, on Heathrow with a new fucking ticket.
The plane arrived in like 2 hours, I got on it, got my free sandwich and a coke and poff, I was sleeping and woke up when we were at the gate here in Sweden.

Now I'm gonna wait for my train.

Hola!

Inga kommentarer: